Support Team Kitchen Gia VIEW TEAM PAGE
2014 Four Seasons Parkway Run & Walk to Benefit CHOP!
To the friends and family of Kitchen Gia,
We have changed our name from Gia Pronto to Kitchen Gia, but our commitment to giving back to our community is as strong as ever! For those who are interested in checking out our new image and renewed commitment to preparing our all natural food in our own kitchens, please visit our new website at www.kitchengia.com.
For those who do not yet know me, my name is Michelle Potter, and I will be enthusiastically serving as Team Captain for team Kitchen Gia for our second year participating in the Four Seasons Parkway Run/ Walk benefitting the Cancer Center at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia! This event is a 5K Run and 2K Family Fun Walk that will be held on Sunday, September 28, 2014, starting in front of the Four Seasons Hotel in Philadelphia. We hope you’ll join our team and show your support for The Cancer Center at CHOP! With experts in every pediatric discipline, CHOP is changing the course of treatment for cancer patients from the very beginning, and ultimately, improving outcomes.
Our participation in this wonderful cause greatly impacts the individuals we live and work with everyday. Our locations already provide coffee, lunch, and smiles alike to the doctors, nurses, patients, and families of The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, but this is our opportunity to provide so much more. Our team is passionate about raising funds for cancer research, in hopes that a cure can be found!Though we set the bar pretty high last year with over 40 participants and donations amounting to $8,300, we are feeling even more ambitious this year! With more time and experience behind us, Kitchen Gia's goal is to be among the first 30 teams to register 100 participants and/or raise $10,000. If we start today and enlist the help of our families, friends, and extended networks, I have no doubt that Kitchen Gia could become one of the top forces in the fight against pediatric cancer. As an added incentive, if we reach our goal, we will be celebrating with our own personal Kitchen Gia team tent at the Start/Finish line of the race! This will provide our team with a front row seat for the day's festivities and will mark us as top contributors among the more than 10,000 others that will be in attendance.
Lace UP!1. CLICK HERE!
2. Select "Register"
3. Indicate how you would like to participate (you can choose to run or walk!).
4. Once you enter your personal fundraising goal to count toward our team total, be sure to select "Join a team"
5. Select Kitchen Gia from the drop down menu and complete your registration as directed.
6. Want the whole family to get involved? Be sure to register additional family members quickly and easily under your personal registration page.
7. Once you have a personal fundraising page set up, you may choose to raise donations for our team to count toward your own personal fundraising goal. If you have any questions on how to do this, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Donate!1. Visit www.parkwayrun.com.
2. Select "Donate"
3. Select "Donate to Team"
4. Enter Kitchen Gia into the search box.
5. Click on "Teams" (this page displays individual fundraisers by default) and select "Donate Now!" next to the Kitchen Gia team page.
6. Fill out all required items in the secure donation form and make your contribution to cancer research at CHOP!